New: Frontend Dev with Cloud Native Experience
job id: CFDEV191002
If you’re looking for a position that brings personal growth and fulfillment then Vicara is the right place for you. For you to thrive in this environment; you should be dynamic, willing to collaborate with our clients and provide solutions based on the understanding of customer needs. We are looking to fill this position urgently and this position is only open to Swiss and EU citizens or with a valid work permit.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications
- Work on microfrontend pieces and integrate it with external third-party APIs and the internal infrastructure, using cloud native principles
- Designs and makes technical decisions for AngularJS projects
- Develops application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies
- Works with Azure, Kubernetes, Docker and Spring Boot Applications together with the frontend Angular components
- Solid enterprise experience in frontend web development projects using Angular (preferable) or React.
- Excellent understanding of web servers like Nginx, configured reverse proxy and routing of HTTPS requests, hooked up using REST APIs with server-side code like Node.js
- Solid experience working with cloud platforms like Azure or AWS and container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker
- Solid experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Good scripting skills
- Solid experience with version control tools like Git, Bucket, etc.
- Good software development skills and thorough understanding of good coding and design principles
- Good communication skills
- Strong background in general programming and its core principles
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- Experience working in core banking and payments domain is an asset